Hey everyone! I recently wore this eye look to a gathering at a friend's house and loved it. I even got a few compliments! So today I wanted to share it with you guys! It is very dark for daytime but perfect for a nightout. If you want to use it in the daytime, skip the outer v, brown liner, and don't make the lower lash line as dark. Change up the look with what you like and what works for you!
- A matte, pale beige eyeshadow (Tarte Bubble Bath)
- A matte, light brown eyeshadow (Estee Lauder Praline)
- A shimmery, rich brown eyeshadow (MAC Tempting)
- A matte, medium-dark brown eyeshadow (Tarte Tiramisu)
- A matte, dark brown eyeshadow (Clinique eyeshadow)
- A brown eyeliner
- Black mascara (Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara)
- Black gel eyeliner (Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner)
- Brush a pale beige eyeshadow all over from lid to browbone to make blending easier.
- With a fluffy blending brush apply a matte, light brown eyeshadow in and above your crease, this is your transition color.
- With a tapered blending brush apply the medium-dark brown only in your crease and blend, blend, blend away.
- With a flat shader brush, pat the shimmery cocoa brown all over the lid, but stay below the crease and with a blending brush with no product blend the edges of the shimmery brown.
- With a tapered blending brush, apply the dark brown on your outer v/outer corner. Wing it out following your lower lash line and blend all edges.
- Apply the shimmery cocoa brown in your lower lash line and blend it so it is smokey. Then apply the dark brown in the outer third of the lower lash line and bring it upwards to connect it with the eyeshadow.
- Line your upper and lower waterline with the brown eyeliner.
- Line your upper lash line with gel liner, this step is optional.
- Curl your lashes and apply as many coats of mascara as you want.
- And voila! You now have sexy, sultry, smokey eyes.
Hope you liked the look! Let me know if you recreate it!